Describe the Android Application Architecture
The Application Architecture of Android has the following components:
- Services: These are used to perform background functionalities.
- Intent: This is used to perform the inter connection between activities and the data passing mechanism
- Resource Externalization: This deals with the strings and graphics
- Notification: This deals with the light, sound, icon, notification, dialog box and toast
- Content Providers: This is used to share the data between applications